Margaritaville: The Cookbook
Filled with recipes that bring the flavor of island living and the spirit of Jim
Advertise With Buffettinfo.com
Put your ad in front of Thousands of Buffett fans every day. CLICK HERE NOW!
Recipe: Island Shrimp In Cilantro
- 1.5 lb. Package Margaritaville® Island Lime Shrimp
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Tomato, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Light Cream
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 lb. Cooked Angel Hair Pasta or Thin Spaghetti
- In large skillet over medium heat, sauté shrimp and garlic for 8-10 minutes, turning shrimp during cooking.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth and 1/4 cup cilantro.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and stir in cream blended with cornstarch until slightly thickened.
- Remove remaining cilantro over pasta.