Recipe: Island Shrimp In Cilantro
- 1.5 lb. Package Margaritaville® Island Lime Shrimp
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Tomato, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Light Cream
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 lb. Cooked Angel Hair Pasta or Thin Spaghetti
- In large skillet over medium heat, sauté shrimp and garlic for 8-10 minutes, turning shrimp during cooking.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth and 1/4 cup cilantro.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and stir in cream blended with cornstarch until slightly thickened.
- Remove remaining cilantro over pasta.