Margaritaville: The Cookbook
Filled with recipes that bring the flavor of island living and the spirit of Jim
In 2014, the Eagles embarked on their History of the Eagles Tour and broke U.S. box office records — selling out Madison Square Garden five times in what was deemed their final-ever outing. In 2018, however, the iconic California rockers will hit the road again with a rotating group of high-profile supporting acts such including Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band, James Taylor & His All-Star Band and Chris Stapleton.
Just as the opening acts are rotating, the Eagles will play both arena and stadium shows throughout the tour, with the opening acts only accompanying the Eagles for the stadium dates. Arena shows are labeled as an “Evening with the Eagles.”
The 2018 North American tour will begin on March 14 at Chicago’s United Center.
Fans who are eyeing Arlington, Denver or Washington, D.C. dates can begin purchasing tickets on Friday, Dec. 1 at 10 a.m. local time — and all other shows go on sale to the public Dec. 1 at 10 a.m. local time.
Pre-sale advantages exist for American Express Card Members, who can begin buying tickets before anyone else on Tuesday, Nov. 28 at 10 a.m. local time. For complete information, click here.
Below are the Eagles’ 2018 tour dates, divided by opening act. Click for tickets.
The Eagles and Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band:
- April 14 — Orlando, Fla. @ Camping World Stadium
- April 21 — Miami @ Hard Rock Stadium
- June 28 — Denver @ Coors Field
- June 30 — Minneapolis @ Target Field
The Eagles and James Taylor & His All-Star Band:
The Eagles and Chris Stapleton:
- June 23 — Arlington, Texas @ AT&T Stadium
“Evening with the Eagles” arena concerts:
- March 14 — Chicago @ United Center
- Fri Mar 23 — Nashville, Tenn. @ Bridgestone Arena
- Thu May 10 — Vancouver @ Rogers Arena
- Sun Jul 15 — Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
- Fri Jul 20 — Boston @ TD Garden